Why vitamin C?
Stress causes disease. Our bodies produce free radicals through cellular processes, induced by stress, which can be severely toxic and, eventually life-threatening. Vitamin C is one of the most powerful antioxidants ever known. It acts by reducing oxidative stress and stabilising free radicals, allowing body processes to continue normally and efficiently, providing optimum energy flow and health. All illness is a result of oxidative stress so it follows that this can be reversed or even prevented by preventing oxidative stress and free radical formation.
Humans do not produce vitamin C and, the majority of us are deficient in this vital substance, mostly unaware of both it’s massive benefits and, the results of our deficiency. Many people take it as normal to feel tired, depressed with diffuse joint pain and poor wound healing. All of these are linked to vitamin C deficiency.
Intravenous vitamin and mineral formulae have been used successfully for over 60 years to treat a variety of medical problems, including asthma, migraine, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, acute muscle spasm, respiratory tract infections, chronic sinusitis, allergies, cardiovascular disease, neurological and mental health disorders. Intravenous administration of nutrients by-passes the liver metabolism which would destroy most of the benefits of oral ingestion, prior to the nutrients getting to cellular level. It follows that, serum concentrations much higher than that possible by oral and even intramuscular administration, are achievable via the intravenous route. Much higher doses of the vitamins can be given intravenously. They reach the target cells rapidly via the blood stream, without degradation and create valuable benefits to the unhealthy body system.
So, what is Vi-Tox therapy?
This is a comprehensive therapy involving intravenous nutrient therapy for something as simple as a hang-over, right down to a patient suffering from cancer and, everything else in between. It is combined with a baseline blood check to establish both general blood parameters, including inflammation but also, vital hormone levels essential for health. The intravenous therapy is combined with high quality, targeted, nutritional supplementation as well as bio-identical hormone therapy if indicated, all of which is designed to minimise oxidative stress and rebalance the body’s hormone and nutrient levels for optimum health and vitality. All of the ingredients of the Vi-Tox infusion and oral supplementation have been shown, by experts in the field, to work synergistically with vitamin C for optimal effect. This regime can be used preventatively, to enhance sports performance and, to alleviate and possibly cure, the symptoms of many diseases.
What has intravenous Vitamin C been used to treat successfully?
· Drug overdoses
· Neutralisation of toxins
· All infectious diseases, especially viral (think COVID-19)
· Boosts immune function and kills micro-organisms
· Sports enhancement
· General Vitality boost
· Chronic illness
· Critical illness, including those in intensive care with COVID-19
· Heart disease
· Metabolic Syndrome
· Diabetes and pre-diabetes
· Very safe, natural substance
· Highly effective and not produced by human body
· Easy to administer
· Most cases recover within 3 days and, can be treated at home
· Benefits ignored and denied by governments worldwide – why?
· Most of the world’s population is vitamin C deficient and don’t even know!
· 82% of critically ill COVID-19 patients in one study were found to be seriously deficient in vitamin C and vitamin D
· Root canal treatment can lead to chronic infection, undetected by the body’s immune system. IV vitamin C can clear out toxic metals and all sorts of infections successfully
Vitamin C and Cancer
· The high intravenous dosage of vitamin C used to treat cancer patients, acts as a pro-oxidant, forming hydrogen peroxidase, a powerful chemotherapy agent that destroys cancer cell formation
· Liposomal vitamin C acts to prevent the oxidative stress that alters intracellular organelles and genetic mutation
· Vitamin C also helps prevent chronic inflammation and diminishes mutant cell growth in rapidly growing tumours
Lifestyle to accompany optimum health:
· Take vitamin C – humans don’t produce it
· Avoid sugar, aim for an alkaline diet
· Decrease alcohol consumption, alcohol causes acidity in the body
· Do not smoke
· Avoid stress